Tuesday 12 May 2009

Religious Education Exam

Hmm, yes. What fun.
Actually, I do enjoy Religious Education when I have a real teacher (no offence to my RE teacher, but he's really a history teacher and doesn't really know what he's doing, I wish I had this other teacher instead.) But anyway, I wanted to share something that I wrote in my exam, and was really proud of.

When asked... something about forgiveness, I wrote "very often, people are aware of their own mistakes. Sometimes, that's punishment enough."

I reminded myself of my own situation as I wrote that.
About 9 months ago, I did something. Something really awful that hurt somebody I cared about a lot. In doing this, I lost her and a few other people. Ever since then, things have been different for me. She says I've changed, and doesn't seem to realise that it's because of what happened.
A lot of stuff has happened since then, relating around the same people.

I just hope that she knows that I'm in enough pain still, and there's no need for her to come around every few months to badmouth me. Trust me, I still feel like shit over it.

Not that you'll ever read this. But you know I'm sorry. Stop acting like this.


RANT OVER!

& now the happy part, I don't think I failed that exam! & I think Barney in How I Met Your Mother, is going to confess to the gorgeous Robin!
AND, I'm going to watch Chelsea Lately.

Goodbye my little spanners.
x (I really wanted to end it with "XOXO Gossip Girl"!)

No comments: